Sunday, April 5, 2020

Triple Threat

Sometimes, the lack of action in our own homes can lead to so pretty interesting discussions among DD blogging friends.  The other day, Kanga, Lindy and I were messaging back and forth.  I'm not exactly sure how the whole conversation came to be, but all of us have been experiencing a dry spell in the spanking department.  Well, I was actually not experiencing quite the dry spell they were, as Hoss had promised a much needed reset that night.  As we were chatting Hoss asked me what I was laughing about.  I said, "Oh, just these Aussie girls thinking I need to take one for the team!"  I giggled and he asked for clarification.  "Oh, Kanga won't be seeing action for a while and Lindy hasn't either, so Lindy thinks I need a triple threat and I should take a triple the length and time spanking to cover them as well!"  I was full of giggles and did not mind a bit sharing this silliness with my man.
I know, stop shaking your heads already.  You all know Hoss loves a challenge.  And yes, I realize that we're in a spanking marriage and should know better, but those girls distracted my good sense.  I'm telling you....they distracted me from realizing that Hoss would take this up as a challenge.  Some days folks, I'm not the smartest cookie in the box!  But this time, I have a reason.  I was having so much fun teasing with the girls that I never once gave our little side conversation much of a thought at all.  My poor, poor butt soon found out just how much a triple threat hurts!
By the way, Lindy and Kanga, deserve their own triple threats, thank you very much!  Naughty girls!

**Wrote this back in December 2019--still rubbing my bum four months later! (Just kidding, but I still think they need their own triple threats.)  I have not been around in a while and I'm trying to decide how to make time with sooo many people always lurking around, but definitely trying to get back into it.  Hugs, I've missed you all.

--Baker

10 comments:

  1. Hi Baker,

    It's so great to see you post:) oh dear, those two will get you in trouble every time! I Know how they can distract you and agree, they need a triple threat lol. Having said that though, I'm still shaking my head that you shared that with Hoss lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz,
      Yes, ma'am, I can be a complete scatterbrain sometimes. I get caught up in the moment and have no clue what I'm saying to my man. Thankfully, I have enough good sense to share my misfortunes with all of you! LOL!

      I've missed you too!
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh I've had more than a few of those 'side conversations' that have landed me up with a red sore bum ... grinning... it's kinda fun though isn't it?!

    and for the record -- I've missed you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MS, yes, those side conversations are a blast! I didn't mind terribly at all. It's just me and my silliness to share with Hoss that can lead to some fun antics on occasion around here.

      I've missed you too!
      --Baker

      Delete
  3. I had to laugh at this post dear Baker. Sigh. It's almost as if you were ASKING for it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fondles,
      It so could be that I was, "asking for it!" But I seriously was caught up in the moment, so maybe it was rather subconsciously. LOL!
      --Baker

      Delete
  4. Good to hear from you, my friend. Yes I am still reading...and I also have to be careful about wording...M likes nothing better than meeting a challenge. Spankings have been rare around here...too much family around..hang in there my friend..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Abby, I've missed you, my sweet friend. Yes, wording is everything. I totally agree with you there and Hoss LOVES a challenge.
      --Baker

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! Well done Hoss! You secretly loved it 🤣🤣 You know I have to live vicariously through you and Lindy now, lol!
    Hi, my name is Kanga and I'm a spankaholic. It's been 12 weeks since my last spanking 😱🤣🙄

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love hearing the playful side is on track. My fav dynamic 🥰

    ReplyDelete