Monday, November 1, 2021

Neglected Blog, Again

Ugh, I've all but left everyone out in the cold, abandoned, neglected.  I feel awful that I have not been around to blog, comment or anything, but I also know that my energies are going toward my husband and family, to the here and now, to healing to my fullest.

My sweet Hoss and I are still chugging along learning even after five and a half years living this lifestyle.  I wish I had a particularly interesting spanking story with some sort of moral lesson to share.  I mean that's what I should be blogging about anyways, right?  I do need to keep the blogging up, it's good for me.  It definitely helps me process through all the interesting things I learn through this process.  

Today is our five year blogging anniversary.  I know I am not here like I should be, but I do think of my friends and readers often and wish I could be here more.  Thanks for all of those who have hung with us, prayed for us, and loved and commented over the last five years.

So Happy Blogiversary to our little blog in blogland!

Hugs and lots of love,

--Hoss and Baker

12 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH I was so happy to see you had blogged today! and what a wonderful reason to blog - 5 years!! Excellent!!

    and ya know........

    My blog isn't so much about spankings anymore but the doldrums of every day life......... so please don't feel obligated to write wondrous blog entries about spankings...... we just love to hear your news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you pop up out here whenever you can. Although spanking lifestyles are unique to each couple I realized that blogging and having friend out here who understand and encourage can help the lifestyle be stronger. As we lose friends and bloggers I think it hurts TTWD just a little. I'm happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to get ore involved again. It just takes time. Thanks for your words of encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Hi Baker! It's so good to see you here! Happy Blogiversary, I never know how you have ever found time to blog with everything you have on.

    I think of you often and hope you are doing well and getting stronger and stronger.

    Much love

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary! Don't worry about writing things that are "relevant" to this blog lol. have you *seen* my recent posts? food... plants... mum... it's like a journal of my adult life sans sex and spanks. Hahaha.

    Take time to heal, take time to be present with each other. The blog (and us) can wait!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary! This blog is for you, write whatever you wish, whenever you wish...:-)

    ReplyDelete