Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Ideas....

This will be a quick post as I'm really just going to ask a few questions and let you all do the work!  I do like the idea of being lazy in a post, but not on this particular issue.
Hoss asked me this morning what to do about DD.  Now, this is an odd question to come out of my sweet man's mouth, but the dilemma is real and one we've always struggled with during our DD lifestyle.  So I'm going to propose the question to all of you and see what insight we may glean from your comments.
Due to my asthma, there are often times when I become sick easier than the average person and my colds/symptoms/asthma flare-ups will result in me being sick far longer than the average person.  The problem is huge when it comes to the spanking issue as when I cannot breathe it's unfair for Hoss to spank.  Does that mean my mouth knows when to stop or that I do not struggle in other areas?  Yes!  Just kidding, because I would not have written this post if I was a complete angel when I am sick, would I? 
So the basic premise for this post is that we are looking for other alternatives that Hoss can use that would help us when he cannot spank.

So start typing, folks, Hoss we really want to know what are some other corrections out there that can be "implemented" without spanking that have worked for you!

Thanks, ahead of time (I think), I know Hoss will definitely appreciate it!
--Baker


14 comments:

  1. I mentioned this one in my latest book - but trust me, it works in real life! Butt plug, there, I said it. Now I have no idea if this is an area where you all have 'played' or not, but it will get your attention as surely as any spanking. If you haven't ever experienced this start with a very small one - it does not have to be large or painful to get your attention. Wearing one for five minutes could do the trick for small things, and the time can be lengthened for more serious infractions. It's silent, no one but the two of you will know what's happening. I'd say it's both interesting and effective. Feel free to email for more discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK,
      Thank you so much for the idea. It is very helpful to have alternatives available. I will suggest this one to Hoss.
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. Early to bed, writing lines (this did not last long), time with no distractions like tv or tablet to focus. Going to email you a link as well. {{{HUGS}}} I get sick often for the same reasons, as you know. It sucks.
    Hugs, EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EsMay,
      I am so appreciative that others understand. Sometimes we need in our hearts something that begins us back to submission. When I'm sick I can be a cranky butt.
      --Baker

      Delete
  3. Hi Baker,

    Well, I know you have already experienced the joy of cap cream lol. I was going to suggest the same as EsMay. You could try corner time, extra chores (although maybe not the best idea while sick), loss of priviledges such as tv, laptop etc. I have also been banned from the blogs for a period on occasion.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh, Roz, do not say a computer ban. I HATE that especially when I'm too sick to do much of anything else. That'd literally be torture. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT share that with my sweet man or you all may never, ever hear from me again.
      --Baker

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Baker, :) He can keep a list, and check it twice! HA! Seriously, he can keep a list, and spank later, going down the list. I remember when my parents were both ill, passed, and I was away from home a lot. There was a list. And a spanking when I got home, at some point... was effective. You got a bunch of ideas above from lots of people, so I'll leave it at that. Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie t,
      HE LOVES LISTS! I do believe you may have hit the nail on the head for Hoss. Thanks for that idea.
      --Baker

      Delete
  7. Soap. Don't hate me for the suggestion but all Th has to do is mention soap and I shut my mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUCK, Blondie, I don't hate you for the suggestion, but this is one we have never tried. I'll pass it along....carefully. I agree though, it may very definitely make me think twice about opening my mouth.
      --Baker

      Delete
  8. Are you crazy girl?! You're actually reaching out for suggestions of torture for when you are sick?! How about, Hoss could refuse to spank you and force you to stay in bed and get well?! That'd be my suggestion. Sure there is cap cream, and soap, and corner time, and lines, and lists (we all know you love lists), and don't forget ginger! Maybe he could force you to get waxed! Sorry you asked?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ask, Ames no i, because there are periods of time when the only thing left is a lingering cough that only flares when I do harder things like endure a spanking. I tend to (for some odd reason) get worked up and then he feels bad. But when I'm healthy otherwise, it seems wrong for him not to be able to discipline me.

      But yeah, I am crazy, but we already knew that, didn't we. LOL!
      --Baker

      Delete