1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
This, my friends, looks almost identical to what our oldest son
brought down to me a short while ago, he claims it's his new specialty.
Peppermint hot chocolate. Yummm!
2. Where was your profile picture taken? Our front porch.
3. Worst pain? Last c-section I had, as I came down with complications afterwords. No fun at all.
4. Favorite place you've traveled?
Cades Cove in the Smoky Mountains, particular favorite is Abram's Falls.
5. How late did you stay up last night? Um, maybe 9:30? I was exhausted.
6. If you could, would you move? We would love to move out into the country. Would love more area for the kids to explore.
7. Favorite toy as a child?
A snoopy dog similar to this one.
8. Favorite TV show as a kid?
Saturday morning cartoons, especially these two!
9. How do you feel right now? Um, no one wants to know that, so I'll say fair to middling, but more like death warmed over. Thanks for asking.
10. When was the last time you cried?
Watching this movie about a month ago. Hoss and I were both blubbering at the end. Highly recommend it if you like a good documentary.
Though there are a few spankings lately that have made me rather teary.
12. Who is the last person you took a picture with? The whole family.
13. What's your favorite season?
14. If you could have any career, what would you pick? Being a mom and I'm doing that!
15. Do you think relationships are worth it? I've learned something from each and everyone, so of course. The other thing about this one is, you never know what you're going to get: a one chance meet or a life long friend!
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? My Grandma. She's gone and I really miss her cooking, her wisdom and her comfort.
17. Are you a good influence? I have no clue. Maybe?
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Yes, if you have ham and a thin crust.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching right now?
Christmas movies right now,
but normally I do not watch anything very often.
20. Who do you think will play along?
Seems everyone else has, maybe Amy needs to give it a go or Ella.
They both usually know how to make us giggle.
Sunny additionally asks one new question:
Do you open presents Christmas Day or Christmas Eve.? Kids get to open a gift from a sibling on Christmas Eve and then everything else on Christmas Day.
Abby’s question is:
Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration?
I love the handmade ones from the kids.
Thanks Sunny for the meme and thanks Abby for suggesting I participate. I needed a wonderful distraction this afternoon!