Tuesday, November 20, 2018

There's A Bit of Pinching Going On

So Lindy over at Downunder Dreaming, pinched this from Sunny from Facebook and now I've seen that Rosie from Rosie's Are Red has pinched it from Lindy, so I guess I will pinch it from all three of them and give it a go!

1.  Something people hate to find on their windshields?
Dead, squished bugs!

2.   Something a man might buy before going out on a date?
Breath mints.

3.   Something you cook in the microwave?
BACON!!!

4.    An item found in an old man's wallet?
Old condom?

5.    Something always stocked in the fridge?
Chocolate Chips of course!

6.    An item found in a Grandma's purse?



Lip stick...Gum....Cough drops.

7.    Sport where you might lose a tooth?
Wrestling?  I'm not really sure....rugby perhaps?

8.    A fruit that isn't round?
A watermelon, though I've seen a few that might have come close.

9.  Something you put on a Christmas tree?
Pretty colored or white Christmas lights.

10.   Name five people you think will do this?

Miss Lindy and Rosie (who already have--so I'm counting them as one in the same), 
Miss Ella, Fondles, Amy and EsMay.

 Pinch away ladies!!
--Baker




14 comments:

  1. This is a fun meme, and I do intend to do it soon, Baker. Loved your responses, but your post made me hungry! Bacon, chocolate chips, Starbursts and watermelon. Like all of them.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's not to like, Miss Ella! It is a fun meme and I look forward to reading your answers as well!

      --Baker

      Delete
  2. Same here Baker the look of that bacon, yum. Now my mouth is watering. Great answers, loved it.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindy Lou! I absolutely LOVE BACON! It definitely makes my mouth water too! I appreciate you starting this meme here with Sunny!
      --Baker

      Delete
  3. That was a lot of bug on the windshield! Enjoyed your answers.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, PK,
      I thought so too! Yuck! Hate when that happens, especially on a long trip. Anyways it's a fun meme and glad to see you stopped by!

      --Baker

      Delete
  4. Hi Baker,

    I love this meme and your answers, complete with pics :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz, it was a very fun meme. I was surprised how hard this one was to get the pics I wanted though! Hope all is well!
      --Baker

      Delete
  5. Baker,

    It's a fun meme. Enjoyed your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie!
      It is a fun meme. I need to get around today and see who else has done it! I know Katie t added to it and that is awesome!
      --Baker

      Delete
  6. Hi Baker, :) I enjoyed reading your answers! Loved the squished bugs, and the chocolate chips! I've never entertained the idea of keeping chocolate chips in the fridge. Melt prevention is my guess? Fun meme! I played along too. Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katie!
      Melt prevention? Hmmm, I actually thought more about kid protection! LOL! They eat anything in sight! I loved your meme!
      --Baker

      Delete
  7. This was fun to do, wasn’t it? Enjoyed your take on it, Baker.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rosie, I had fun doing it! Your take was awesome too!
      --Baker

      Delete