Tuesday, March 8, 2022

A Vacationing We Will Go!


Sorry about not posting yesterday.  We are packing.  We are finally going to get a vacation in since Covid and me getting sick.  I am mostly better which is so nice to say.  We have a really fun time planned for us and the kids.  I was not organized enough to have posts set to go up while we are gone, so just plan on seeing us back together with you on Monday the 21st!  Until then, be good.  We'll miss you!  And if you would like to ask questions for March I plan to answer those in a few posts when I get back.
--Baker

3 comments:

  1. VACATION??!! WTH is that?? LOL
    can I say I'm jealous???

    Have a wonderful time!! will be here when you return.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Baker,

    So happy to hear you are finally having a family vacation. Have a wonderful time! :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baker, wonderful. Enjoy and have fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete