Thursday, February 3, 2022

Nothing New Around Here

It's Thursday folks, and nothing new around here.  Seriously, we have snow, it's cold, we are still busy as always, spanking happens when needed.  Not sure what else to say.  But I did think I'd share some Peanuts with you.  I love me some good Peanuts.  

I thought this one was appropriate for a lot of people I love right now whose lives aren't going where they would like it to be right now.  Hugs and prayers to you right now.

A truth I try very hard to live by.

Yes, you do. Stop telling yourself you don't.

And this is so so so true!  

Yes!  Has anyone tried the Dove Chocolates with Caramels.  Definitely my new favorite.  Just have to keep them hidden from my kids!

I hope you all feel this way!  I do about you all.

So true.  I try to definitely keep things positive.  Right now it's more like dancing in the snow, but you get the idea.
And for all of those who need it right now.
Yes, you truly do.

I love spending time here writing and visiting with each of you.  
I also adore my family and friends.

And that folks sums up life for me.

Love seeing you all in the comments and know more are reading.  Thank you for taking the time to visit Hoss and me.  Hugs!

--Baker

10 comments:

  1. This post was very good for me. It feels good having friends out here who care and are willing to sent that mental hug and a pray as needed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, PK, I believe we should be lifting one another up all the time. Especially when we know so many are struggling right now for various reasons. I am hugging you from afar and praying for you all and FIL.
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. I LOVE so many of these - love me some Peanuts too !!

    and for the record I am dancing in the snow - to keep warm (grinning)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morningstar, I love love love Peanuts, they are my favorite, especially Snoopy. Yes, dancing in the snow to keep warm is about right here.
      --Baker

      Delete
  3. Love these Baker, the mind walking off and all you need is love and chocolate are my favourites. Thank you for the smiles :)

    Love
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, so happy to be the cause of smiles today! Chocolate...yum!
      --Baker

      Delete
  4. Love Peanuts. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Blondie! Me too!
      --Baker

      Delete
  5. This speaks to me as well! Thanks hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Minielle, I'm glad it spoke to you!
      --Baker

      Delete