Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tommy Boy

My Hoss is a movie lover from way back. Me, not so much.  He loves a good comedy and apparently there is a classic that I have only recently been introduced to. Well, actually, I’ve only been introduced to a snippet of it.  See the other day Hoss was a wee bit disappointed with yours truly.  

I wanted desperately to find a way out of the situation, but to no real avail.  He hugged me around the waist and then his hands wandered down a bit more.  

He said, “I’m going to warm you up real good…..here and here….” 

Yeah, that did not sound good.

Then something must have clicked in that brain of his because the next thing I knew is he said, “It’s going to hurt right here, but here and here, not so much,” as he moved his hands over my bum and upper thighs.  

Then he started laughing.  I obviously did not get the context of his excitement.  

He said, “Have you not ever seen the movie, Tommy Boy?”  

Me, “Um, no, why?”  


“Here, let me show you.”  He pulled out his phone and showed me the following snippet.  (If you cannot view the clip, then try googling YouTube, Tommy Boy, Why I Suck As A Saleman.) Tommy Boy


Yeah, let’s say he thought himself very funny.  Me, yeah, definitely not so much!

--Baker

8 comments:

  1. LoL Baker, I love those fun moments. Haven't seen the movie and enjoyed the clip. Hope your bottom wasn't too well warmed.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      It wasn't too bad, but I wasn't giggling either. Hoss thinks himself mighty funny.
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. Hahaha...sorry Baker but I did get it and I do think your Hoss is funny. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cat,
      Yes, he's hilarious, but I didn't really enjoy when it was applied. Lol.
      --Baker

      Delete
  3. Never saw the movie either and I didn't check out the snippet today either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, Leigh,
      Totally didn't watch the movie either. Hoss is creative with his movie quips, yeah, I didn't like the reference either.
      --Baker

      Delete
  4. I couldn't get the sound right on the clip, so I don't know what was funny. Hope there was more fun than discipline in the spanking!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Rosie,
      Basically it talks about the pain being in a specific spot and not hurting so much elsewhere. Basically, what Hoss said above, but I was giving you the movie reference for interest sake. Spanking was not awful. Thanks for asking.
      --Baker

      Delete