Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

I found great joy in reading everyone's sweet comments on LOL days as well as visiting so many wonderful bloggers.   This is very much a diverse group with lots to share.  I am learning so much from each one of you.   So thank you for joining me in celebrating my first ever LOL Day.  So a little bit of this:


A little bit of that would be my first meme thing.  So, while I was out visiting other blogs I came across Lilli's blog, These 3: Faith, Hope and Love.  She had a lovely little meme for a husband to answer on behalf of his wife meme.  I've been wanting to do a meme, but have not found the time, so I decided to bring hers over here and have my man fill it out (so I did not have to find the time, he did).  I thought it would be a fun way for you all to learn a bit about me, from my man's perspective.  He knows me pretty well, so here goes (additional explanations in parentheses are mine):

What is something I always say?  
     -"they're stopping!!!!!"  (this would be in regards to my backseat driving and drivers in front of us)
•What makes me happy?  
     -seeing the kids succeed
•What makes me sad?  
     -discipline 
•How tall am I?  
      5'07 (he gave me an extra inch!)
•What's my favorite thing to do?
       -read (absolutely)
•What do I do when You're not around?
       -read
•If I become famous, what will it be for?
     -writing
•What makes you proud of me?
      -your character
•What is my favorite food?  
      -ice cream 
•What is my favorite restaurant?  
     -Texas Road House 
•Where is my favorite place to visit?
     - Tennessee - Great Smoky Mountains
•If I could go anywhere, where would it be? 
        -Tennessee 
•How do I annoy you?
        -back seat driving
•What is my favorite movie? 
      - The Blind Side
•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with?
  -S (she's a sweet friend, but my man says her mouth is unfiltered!)

I'd love to see your answers (well, your spouse's answers) too!  Thanks for the idea, Lilli!


So, here's a few little random sillies that I found to start off your Tuesday with some giggles, because it's good to laugh and be happy!


(Yup, been there, done that with a few kids!  Have you???)


(This is just too funny)



(Too Cute!)


(Where I learned my sarcasm from!)

Have a blessed day!  

--Baker





  




20 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a meme that a husband fills out. Should learn a bit about both of you. Sam's answer would be "Who's driving?" It is very hard for me to shut up in the car.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the meme idea too, Ella,
      I didn't have to do the work (giggle) and it was fun for me to see his perspective on things. He was right on the money so to speak. Love Sam's comment, but totally get where you are coming from. I do not know why I get so bossy in the car, but I so do, just about every time. I've learned if we are going more than five minutes best to read and avoid watching the road altogether. It's safer for my bum that way.
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. I love your hubby's answers to the meme, Baker! It was a fun one I thought. Loved all the pics you shared too. Thanks for the chuckle this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Lilli, I'm really glad you got a chuckle out of it. You did a really good job. I'm glad you loved my man's answers too. He laughed a couple of times while filling it out and I thought, this is not good, but his answers were spot on.
      --Baker

      Delete
  3. Hi Baker, this is a cute meme, I am going to try and persuade hubby to do it soon. Oh gosh we are all back seat drivers aren't we?
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jan
      Yes, apparently we all are backseat drivers! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Do have your hubby fill it out. I'm really curious what his answers would be.

      --Baker

      Delete
  4. Hi Baker, I saw this on Lilli's blog and love hubby's answers. A meme he has to fill out not us...love it lol. I can relate to back seat driving at times too. Rick's answer pretty much the same as Ella's Sam lol.

    Love the funnies, gotta love Earnie and Bert :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      Yes, Lilli had a great idea with this meme because there was no work involved for me! What is with our fellows and driving. There must be something if all of us feel the need to say something! Yup, still love Bert and Ernie! Hope things have settled down for you and the aftershocks are slowing down!

      --Baker

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing the meme, it is always fun to learn more about each other. And now,I know who to blame when my 'slightly' sarcastic side emerges..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Abby, I'm blaming my mom for plunking me down in front of the television, so I could learn the beginnings of sarcasm. I'm certain she would actually say I got it from her to begin with, so I come by it naturally. Glad you only have a "slight" sarcastic side!
      --Baker

      Delete
  6. I might have to borrow this meme if I can ever get Rey to sit still longer enough. Love the Bert and Ernie - it's so me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Leigh,
      Yup, I had to email it to my man and then remind him that there would be no blogging on my part until he finished it. Lilli came up with the meme and I think it's a great idea to see what those sweet men say about their women. I love the Bert and Ernie one too!
      --Baker

      Delete
  7. Ummmm.... that first one is ME to a tee! I've made my man very upset with my backseat driving!
    Love his answers and your explanations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Minelle,
      It appears we all are in the same boat with our men on the backseat driving. I've had this habit for our entire marriage and it is a hard one to break, but I am trying.
      --Baker

      Delete
  8. Loved the answers, Baker! I learned (painfully) not to back seat drive quite early in my marriage. So got in the habit of closing my eyes or looking anywhere but forward when someone's driving makes me nervous. Been there/done that with the artwork on the wall but it was always "not me" that did it. LOL Oh and I'm always the friend pointed out by hubbies as being the unfiltered influence. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, I'm surprised you would be that friend (wink) as you are truly an angel with only a slightly tilted halo, right? My friend, S, is an amazing woman and I loves her to pieces, but yes, she will probably be the one to get me into trouble first. Yup, I have a license in backseat driving and I have a feeling it will be sometime soon that, that privilege will be revolved. Yup, I have had a few kids go through that phase, but the evidence was all over them, so kind of hard to deny, but the logic of a 3 year old is different than mine.
      --Baker

      Delete
  9. Hi Baker, lovely post. I saw the meme on Lillis and hope to get my Bear to answer it one day. Love the pictures.
    Hugs Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lindy,
      I hope he fills it out. I'd love to hear his responses. Happy you enjoyed the pictures! They are fun!
      --Baker

      Delete
  10. Hi Baker, :) I hope that you and your family had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    I enjoyed your this and that post very much! The little pics at the end were so funny! Oh yes, I remember all those Bert and Ernie exchanges. LOL!

    I enjoyed the meme that you had your hubby complete. His answers were great, and we got to learn a little more about you. I always enjoy reading those. When I want to tell Rob something about his driving, he made up this funny thing. I have to say, "Navigator to Pilot" before I can correct his driving. It's a hoot! You might try something like that. HAHA!

    Nice post! I copied this down the other day, and asked Rob all the questions, typing in just what he said. I will post it soon. Thanks for sharing. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,
      I love your navigator to pilot comment. That's cute! My man's favorite thing to say to me is, "looks like your passenger side's brake is broken again!" Drives me nuts. I'm glad you enjoyed his answers, I did as well. I cannot wait to see Rob's answers to the questions, I'm sure it will tell alot about you all.
      --Baker

      Delete