Sunday, November 6, 2016

Content

I wrote this a few weeks ago, so no worries, my bum is fine.  I like that I can go there in my mind by rereading it now.  The peace that washes over me is a very lovely feeling just remembering what I learned that day.

I love quiet, peaceful morning when the kids are sleeping and my man has already headed off to work and things are just quiet.  Our ac is acting up so we opened our windows last night.  We had a lovely storm that brought fall like weather and I'm enjoying the sounds of the wind this morning, very calming.   If I had the guts I'd be lying here naked, so my bum could cool off from the breeze!   

Wow, did I pay for yesterday's attitude big time.  Going to have to burn Big Bertha soon!  She's got to go.   I'm certain she would not mind a new home.  Sigh….Probably would not matter if I got rid of it anyway, I'm certain whatever he would come up with would be far worse for my bum.  I know it does not pay for me to smart off to my man, but I did several times yesterday.  I've been very tired lately and I was not coping very well at all.  Not just one snide text, but several.   I accused him of being rude and it took several hours with a few phone calls before I could get myself to settle down and stop losing it on him.  I was already in deep at that point.  Like needing waders that go up to my neck kind of deep.  Have you ever been there?

So this morning, bright and early he is getting ready to go into work.   He told me to get Big Bertha out and be ready once he was dressed.  I tried to sit on the bed, but was immediately told to get down and wait in a very serious tone.  That is never a good sign.  It is rare that he is that serious.  He said he needed something and I went to retrieve it and was told again to stand there and wait.  Yup, this was not looking good for me at all.  When he was ready, I leaned over the bed on a pillow (what is it with me that I absolutely hate that position?  I can hardly tolerate a spanking in that position at all) and he started in hard and fast.  That blasted bath brush hurts and I was wiggling around, standing up, stomping my feet, trying my best to breathe through it.  Remember the other day when I said I do not make sassy comments during a discipline type spanking, yes, well just because I was not saying them, did not mean I was not thinking them LOUDLY in my head!  He put his left hand on my back and pushed me back down.  I was doing everything I could to stay in control of myself, but I think I stood up three times.  I received a lot of extras this morning for not submitting to the discipline, but oh, my gosh, it hurt, so bad I could hardly handle it.  At least I had not grabbed that blasted thing and flung it, um, well, that’s another story altogether.

I cannot contemplate sitting on my backside without it aching right now.  I seriously got the message to behave today.  Broke my good streak, that's for sure, but afterward he hugged me tight and kissed me so gently.  I love my man's lips, so soft.  He told me how much he loves me.  I felt so loved, content, and peaceful inside.  So centered.  All the angry words forgotten and forgiven by him.  I love that he cares so much for me and does not let me get away with nasty remarks or disrespect anymore.  It used to be when we got into a tiff we'd argue and tear each other down for days.  It was like the anger came and would stay around for days.  Now, that he can deal with things the argument is over before it starts.  I love that!  I also get to walk away from things feeling cherished and not wounded.  I love that him taking control can do that for me, for us.  It’s a feeling like no other.

Sorry, not a silly spanking 'post,” but one I felt needed to be shared.  I’m just feeling very relaxed and thankful, not contemplating how this works, so much as just loving that it does.  Thanks for listening.    

--Baker

24 comments:

  1. Hi Baker, oh ouch! I'm glad this is 'behind' you and that your bum is fine lol.

    What a sweet post, as difficult as the punishment was I'm glad it left you feeling centered and loved. The beauty of ttwd..it allows us to resolve issues and move forward and provides a deeper connection.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz,
      Thank you for your one liner pun at the beginning, too cute!

      Yes, Ma'am, I am finding the beauty of all of this is a deeper connection. I find that contentment rewarding on so many levels.
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. Baker - your name reminds me of BlueBloods. In case you don't watch, Tom Selleck's assistant is Baker.
    Glad to hear your bum has 'cooled.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh,
      I will have to watch a bit of Bluebloods to see what you are talking about. My life tends to revolve around what the kids want to watch and well, usually I can find something better to do than watching Disney or PBS Kids. I'm giggling, I do need to watch something besides kid shows once in awhile.

      Yes, my bum is cooled for now, but it is still early:)

      --Baker

      Delete
  3. Hi Baker, nice post, we have all been in it up to the neck at some time, don't go worrying you are alone on that one! Glad you are alright now though
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      You are so sweet. I'm glad others admit when they are in deep. I think that's why I like reading others posts about being in deep too. It makes me feel normal. I love that others are still learning even after doing this for a long while.
      --Baker

      Delete
  4. Good morning, Baker,
    First I want to compliment you on your honesty here. It is very hard for me to admit in a post that I was a bitch. No sugar coating. Just the truth.

    And there was one word that really stood out for me. It was when you said you felt "centered" again. I use that description, too. I just finished a post and used that word as well. A spanking like that brings be back to center.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ella,
      Yup, no sugar coating there, even if I would have never said it outloud in print like that, LOL!

      I do like feeling centered as well.
      --Baker

      Delete
  5. Hello Baker, your post is a fine example of how ttwd works. Harry is not a strict disciplinarian but nothing puts my world to rights and restores my equilibrium better than a reset. I don't like the 'bend over' position either. I think the angle causes the bottom to stretch tauter, which makes the spanking hurt more. Glad this is in the past and over for you now.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rosie,
      My man is not excessively strict either. He and I are just learning, but we are finding that a "reset" is very helpful when I'm about to lose it or already have lost it and need help getting myself back to a place of contentment.

      I had not thought of it, but I agree that the angle plays into how much it stings. Thanks for that thought.

      --Baker

      Delete
  6. Baker, I liked your post and happy that your bottom has cooled:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie,
      I'm thankful too! Thanks for stopping in!
      --Baker

      Delete
  7. Glad you are feeling such a sense of peace now that it's over. I'm also glad your bum is better now! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Minelle,
      Thank you so much for stopping by. Yup, all good over here. Definitely content and happy.
      --Baker

      Delete
  8. Amazing how much a spanking can straighten out issues isn't, Baker. Happy you are sitting easier now...hope that continues. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,
      We can only hope that it continues. You could say I have a bit of a reputation for being, ummmm, difficult in times of stress.
      --Baker

      Delete
  9. ouchies! hate, hate, hate the hairbrush and the bath brush! but I'm glad you got what you needed to set you back on the right path, dear. And it's awesome to have husband's who care and love us enough to help keep us on that path with loving discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baker,
    Another great post showing how things work at our house. Keep them coming.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are feeling centred and your bottom has cooled down Baker. Better hide Big Bertha she sounds mean. No don't really as that might get you spanked also.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy,
      You do not know the half of it. I am sitting here with a warm fanny for the exact same reason I wrote this bit a few weeks ago. Apparently, the connection between my bum and mouth/brain needed a refresher course. Sassy should be my name instead of Baker. Thanks for the idea, but already tried that, he found her. I swear he has put a honing device on her!
      --Baker

      Delete
  12. Hi Baker, :) We all have bad days from time to time, where old ways of behaving sneak right on out there, and we end up, with our ends up, getting attended to! Sorry about your bottom, but very happy that you felt centered after the spanking! That is the best thing about all of this!

    Big Bertha sounds... BIG! I would not like that one bit. We don't have a bath brush. No thank you! Out of all of our weapons of arse destruction, I would have to say that my least fav is my hairbrush. So I cannot even imagine. Best be good! LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katie,
      Yup, attended to would be a good way to say it!
      --Baker

      Delete