Friday, November 4, 2016

Dashing Through the Snow!

Hey, there, to everyone out in blogland,

I have felt so welcomed over the past few days and I am very thankful for such kind words of encouragement and support.  I am indeed blessed to have had a few mentors who have encouraged me to get through my first spanking post.  Thank you, Meredith for finding the email that I sent to you that had this and for the title, (I still cannot believe I somehow erased it), and thank you to Jan for telling me to just get it over with and I’d feel better.  A quick bit about my man and I first off.  

We both love to laugh and tease one another.  Many mornings I receive a maintenance type spanking and this little post speaks to that.  We do good girl, stress relief and discipline types too, but this helps to reset me and most of the time is done in a bit of a teasing, happy manner.  

One of our favorite times is when he is getting ready to spank or in the middle of spanking and I find I cannot keep my sassy mouth quiet long enough to answer appropriately.  Many times things pop right out of my mouth and I do not even have any idea how they even got there.  I say things that even I am like sheesh, girl, get ahold of yourself.   The majority of those times we are simply doing a maintenance type spanking, because if I said something sassy during a discipline spanking the reaction would NOT be the same.  My man usually has an equally good comeback for my sass and that leads us to this little post, which actually took place in early October and is truly my favorite spanking memory since we started this around six months ago. I apologize in advance that it is a bit long.

I have had a nasty sinus infection since Wednesday last and have been pretty much spank free since then.  Not always a good thing, let me tell you, being spank free. There was a lovely good girl spanking Saturday evening, but other than that he was giving me a break.  As I was informed several times this weekend it was not because I was good, but because he was letting me recover from the sinus infection. I'm glad he's really embracing the communication factor since a previous misunderstanding. 

This morning I woke up at 3 am ready to conquer the world.  Ahhh, a quiet and peaceful home with everyone else sleeping soundly in their beds.  A mommy's dream morning!  I got cracking on laundry that had piled even larger over the weekend and then proceeded to do a bit of reading with chores intertwined.  I made a yummy egg casserole and showered then went to wake my man up at 530.  

We were both in good moods, having breakfast in bed when he announced that he felt I was well enough for maintenance!  I had already decided that I was not going to fight it, no folks, I was going to submit.  I had it in my mind that I needed a good reset, so to speak. He had me procure the blasted "big bertha" bath brush and lay over his lap on a nice comfy pillow, of course comfort would not last long.  He began paddling harder than usual and I called for an immediate timeout.   Yes, during maintenance I'm allowed to call a timeout if something is wrong.  There was most definitely something wrong!  He was spanking way too hard!!!  He said it was because I still had my pajama bottoms on and he needed to compensate for the extra layers.  I promptly removed those!  Now, I went right back over my lap and then it happened.  The man did something I never expected.  He burst into song!

Yes, let me tell you that you have not experienced life until your man spanks you to the tune of Jingle Bells!  I wiggled up and away as he laughed hysterically and tried to hold me in place!   My words were, "what the heck is wrong with you!  The last thing I need to have is the image of you spanking me to that tune when the kids start singing it.  I'll never keep a straight face again!"  His reply truly took me by surprise, "how else am I going to keep the beat?" He said between his laughing and spanking.  I did not realize he needed to 'keep the beat' so to speak.  He proceeded to spank me while singing and laughing through the chorus and first verse.  My butt was on fire!  He finally stopped and lectured briefly about me getting up, twice, while he serenaded and spanked me.  How could I not enjoy his serenade?  The giggling time ended though as he moved on to  reminding me of a few issues he wanted me to remember and those spanks became harder, more serious whilst holding me in place.  Dang that blasted bath brush hurt!  I'm still sore four hours later!!!!!  

When we were cuddling afterward I reminded him how much he disliked Christmas songs before November (kids and I usually begin playing them in October).  He told me he would pick a Halloween tune next.  Laughing, I suggested Monster Mash.  Yes, I think we both have a bit of a wicked sense of humor.  He tried out a few lyrics (thankfully not on my bum).  Thankfully we have had only a few more times that I have been serenaded by my man and one was to the tune of the “Song That Never Ends” yeah, I don’t really recommend that one!  


Whew!  First spanking post done and done.  You are right, Jan, it does feel good to have it written!  I also did not end up chewing my fingernails or having to eat a ton of ice cream to get through it!  So a couple of questions for all of you who are daring enough to respond.  (By the way, I love to ask questions, so please indulge me here).  Have you every been spanked and serenaded?  How often do you dissolve into laughter over a spanking? And finally is my man the only one who's crazy enough to name his implements?  

Thanks again for everyone stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the visit as much as I did.


--Baker 

26 comments:

  1. Hi Baker, well I am glad you posted that, it was very entertaining. I am not a fan of wood, though hubby's favourite is an extra long wooden ruler. No names for implements here or songs come to that. There is however much laughter :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jan,
      I'm really glad you found it entertaining. We do love to laugh and are enjoying this new approach. I do not like wood at all either and I have been trying desperately to convince him otherwise, but to no avail. An extra long ruler sounds very ouchy. I'm glad you guys have a great deal of laughter too.
      --Baker

      Delete
  2. Maintenance would be a joy, but it rarely happens here. I'm so glad you commented to me so I could follow you back here. I'm going to fuss at Meredith, her link wouldn't work when I first tried to get here to welcome you - so welcome!

    Thank you for saying you like the Cassie books, they are my pride and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, PK,
    Thank you for the welcome! It's much appreciated. I wouldn't fuss too much at Meredith, she's worked her booty off to get me here and writing. I'm just glad you found your way here and took time to comment.

    Cassie is a riot! I actually have no idea how you come up with all the crazy antics that girl gets her and her friends into. I plan on getting book 6 tonight to read for the weekend. Thank you for taking the time to take Cassie out of your head and putting her on paper for the rest of us to enjoy!

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Baker, and welcome to Blogland. There's just nothing better than a nice warm fire at Christmas, even when it's seven weeks too early and definitely not in the fireplace!

    I wish you the very best with your new blog.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bonnie,
      Too funny! Thank you for your cute comment!
      --Baker

      Delete
  5. Hello again, Baker. I, too, was having trouble with the link. Think it is working now. And am so glad not to have missed your post today!

    Loved hearing how much fun you both are having with ttwd. That is a gift that I didn't expect when we got started in this life. There are many times we are both laughing so hard, and I wouldn't trade those times for anything. Sam does not sing, but he has had a few names he bestows on favorite implements. "Mr. Paddle" is what he calls this little stingy paddle he made out in his shop. He sometimes asks if I need to talk to Mr. Paddle. "Nope," is always my answer.

    Thanks for the Smiles,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ella,
      Thank you for stopping by. I have absolutely no idea how one fixes a link from one page to a next. I am rather computer illiterate on my best days, so I'm not sure I can even help anyone out with that.

      Yes, laughter is strong here as well. I think that and the sweet cuddling are two of my favorite parts about all of this. I love to snuggle up and just feel cherished.

      Yes, Big Bertha, is an evil wood bath brush and I'm hoping one cold winter night to burn her in the fireplace as she has burned me one too many times! It's quite the daydream I have, would you rid yourself of Mr. Paddle if you could? We could have a bonfire!

      --Baker

      Delete
  6. Baker,
    You and your man will find your way now easily even if it might be on a sleigh.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M,
      True, we are figuring things out slowly and surely. Need snow before the sleigh will work right though, we do not need to get stuck in the mud, if you get my drift. LOL! It's too late to be commenting, my jokes are terrible.

      --Baker

      Delete
  7. I can't answer any of your questions but I'm sure others will. I tried stopping by the other day but I couldn't get in. Mere sent me over and I wanted to welcome you to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh, for coming by. I appreciate you leaving me a comment and letting me know you came to visit. I do feel the support and appreciate all the encouragement. Not sure exactly why the link doesn't quite work, but glad you found your way via Meredith anyhow!

      --Baker

      Delete
  8. LOL Baker...have never been serenaded while being spanked. My ex didn't name his weapons of m'ass destruction but Matthew did name one...he had a belt he called Buster as in Butt Buster! I posted the correct link in my comment on Mere's blog if people would just read a bit more. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,
      Thank you so much for stopping by and giggling along with us. I do not like the idea of a butt buster at all. Thank you for fixing the link thingy on Meredith's blog. Much appreciated. I hope everyone will figure it out as the comments help considerably, if you know what I mean.

      --Baker

      Delete
  9. Hi Baker, Its good to hear from you again so soon. My Bear hums tunes sometimes whilst spanking to keep a beat. He plays a musical instrument, so guess that's why. We have one implement he calls the cricket bat, apart from that no names.

    Plenty of laughter happens here during a spanking, its the best part. We have fun!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lindy,
      I'm glad you all are having fun in your neck of the woods too! I don't think my man has played an instrument since high school band, but he said it helped him, so whatever works, right? Yes, love the laughter. I know it has surprised me how often we end up giggling over a spanking. It definitely ends up being quite the stress relief.

      --Baker

      Delete
  10. LoL Baker, I enjoyed reading this, glad you posted. Love the fun you two have with ttwd, that is important. The bath brush sounds ouch! No named implements here and I don't recall being serenaded during a spanking, but there is laughter.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz,
      Yes, very ouchy indeed! Laughter is good, always good. Glad to have you stop in and happy you were able to enjoy a giggle!
      --Baker

      Delete
  11. I absolutely loved this post especially him breaking into song. No we havent named our paddles. Hubby doesnt sing lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there,
      I'm glad you loved the post. My man is so funny sometimes and we do love to laugh. Thanks for coming by to visit.

      --Baker

      Delete
  12. Oops, nearly missed you! My husband (Harry) doesn't sing whilst spanking but one time he had a rhythm going and I told him I didn't recognise the tune. That made him laugh and he then proceeded to play bongo on my bum. He doesn't name the implements, but I sometimes call them names when they're warming my bottom.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giggling at you calling the implements names, Rosie, that is too funny! I have other names I call Bertha, but I would never say them outloud. I love the playing of the bongos. I swear my man does the same thing at times. Thank you for sharing!

      --Baker

      Delete
  13. My former Master ( now my best friend but terribly handicapped so no more an M/s relationship) used to paddle me to Anacoda Devita???? No clue how to spell it, but I know the rhythm by heart after 13 years together. When I visit him at his handicapped apt a couple of times a week, he'll still smack me a few times for old times sake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Jackie,
    Good to see I'm not the only one who's experienced this little bit of fun. Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  15. so fun! :-) laughing is all we do around here :-) (though not in a long long while as life has seemed to get in the way of any romance at the moment.) Yes I have been spanked to a tune before - though not jingle bells :-) Glad to read your post - made me smile. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there,
      Yes, we really enjoy the laughter part, though there is seriousness as well that is not as fun. I'm glad it made you smile!
      --Baker

      Delete